Delivery & Returns
Actual shipping fee calculated and charged at checkout
Free Shipping on all Jeans or orders over 150 USD
If the order ships to DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) destination, the product prices displayed in the final payment page are exclusive of all taxes and duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
If the order ships to DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) destination, all the relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the product price, additional payment is not required to receive the order.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, delivery time maybe longer than normal and delivery service to some destinations may be suspended.
|Hong Kong, China
|3-7 Working days||SF EXPRESS||DDP|
|3-7 Working days||SF EXPRESS||DDU|
|3-7 Working days||FedEx||DDP|
|United States||3-7 Working days||DHL||DDU (Equal or above 800 USD)
DDP (Below 800 USD)
|3-7 Working days||DHL||DDP|
Rest of world
*suspended in Russia
|5-14 Working days||EMS||DDU|
Shipment is dispatched from Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays). Orders placed after Friday 1 am UTC, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday morning. We will declare the exact value of the order(s) purchased as per invoice. The delivery timeline is provided as reference only, it may be delay due to the customs clearance procedures.
If the order cannot reach the customer’s delivery address due to wrong information provided by customers, it will be returned back to Hong Kong under possible resolutions. All expenses incurring due to this will be deducted from the refund, if any.
Taxes & Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the Order Summary page. Make sure you select your location to view the correct local market pricing, delivery times and shipping costs.
Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price.
Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. When your order arrives at Customs, customers are responsible for paying all import duties, customs and local sales taxes. Please note that taxes and duties will not be refunded once the import fee has been occurred.
The following destinations are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
United States (below 800 USD)
All items undergo comprehensive quality control and are checked for faults and damage before they are sent to customers.
You can simply return any item within 14 days after you received the parcel for a refund (For the order with original price only). Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and in their original condition with the identification tag still attached to the products with the disposable seal
- Used items cannot be returned for refund or gift card unless due to manufacturing defect.
- No returns or exchanges can be made on socks, underwear and mask due to hygiene issue.
- No returns or exchanges can be made on special items e.g crossover item, lighter, figure, skateboard
- On-Sale and Discounted items are non-refundable
- Order with free gift is non-refundable
The late returned item and the item which cannot fulfilled above condition will be returned back to customer’s address.
To make sure our returns remain sustainable for us and for the environment, we might investigate and take action if we notice any unusual return pattern.
- The refund will be completed within 14 working days after the return item is received.
- The refund will be done in original payment method (Please be aware that differences in currency fluctuations and exchange rate will not be refunded.)
- The shipping costs and fees you have paid for the order of the purchased products will not be refunded.
- Contact us at CS@evisu.com to request the return.
- Please write your order number inside & outside the parcel and send it back to us within 14 days to our address as follow: (Customer need to bear the return shipping fee and any cost incurred)
EVISU Group Limited
1st Floor, International Industrial Building,
No.175 Hoi Bun Road,
- Email us your tracking no. and name of the courier service company as soon as you’ve proceeded with the return. This will help us processing your refund faster.
- It is advisable that you insure the returned items as the onus is on you to take reasonable care of the goods and you will be liable if they are damaged or lost before they arrive at our warehouse. The products may be returned by dispatching the package through a shipping agent of your choice. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
If your item is faulty when you receive it, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the photo of the faulty goods, our customer service team will further assist you.
Please do not remove identification tag and the disposable seal when you return the faulty item.