Evisu presents the “Year of the Rat” collectors’ edition - jeans and denim jacket in a limited quantity of 500 sets - in celebration of the Lunar New Year of the Rat. Its signature 2017 carrot fit selvedge jeans feature a 3D embroidery of Daicock with layers of cloud in Japanese tattoo style and seagull hand fan. On the left end of Daicock an Ebisu Godhead is dancing in New Year style costume to channel festive mood, while on the right there is a red shiny embroidery of Kanji “Rat” in the shape of rat fuses traditional calligraphy into contemporary design concept. Both rear pockets are adorned with Japanese brocade and gold Kanji embroidery for extra oriental touch.
Elevated by the exquisite collectors’ edition box with gold embossed decoration, the deluxe pair of jeans comes with a unique number on the gold Godhead leather patch, just like a wearable art.
• “Year of the Rat” Limited Edition
• 100% Cotton
• Raw selvedge denim
• 2017 Carrot fit
• Button fly
• Daicock, Godhead and Kanji embroidery, Japanese brocade pocket applique
• Gold Godhead leather patch with limited edition number"
- You can simply return any item within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery for a refund or exchange.
- Customer needs to bear the return shipping fee and any cost incurred.
- Online Orders cannot be returned to any of Evisu’s boutiques.